Garage doors are likely to become inoperable when one or more of the following problems occur. Here are some examples of those problems.
- One of the torsion springs breaks.
- The cable that is attached to the garage door comes off the track.
- The garage door itself comes off track.
- The sensor light becomes inoperable
- External damage occurs to the garage door
Our technicians at All Spring Garage Doors are experts in fixing these problems. We have been repairing garage doors throughout California’s Inland Empire for more then five years.